It only seems like a couple of weeks ago that I wrote my post about how to find time to write during the summer holidays! And already, half term is here, and with it that old pressure to find time to work while looking after a lively and engaging six-year-old. I’m going to be re-reading my own advice!
I seem to have a lot on my plate again, all of a sudden. Here is a list of my projects on the go right now (in no particular order):
- Write an outline for my MA novel, ready to start writing for NaNoWriMo
- Write at least 50,000 words of said MA novel in November
- Complete an index for City & Guilds by 27th November
- Attend the Indie Author Fair in Chorleywood on 16th November
- Work on my teaching creative writing assignment for the MA, which includes finding somewhere where I can run…
View original post 199 more words